Monday, March 31, 2008

Ganbarimasu!!!!

It was abit of ups & downs over the weekend for me.... but i'm so glad tat everything has cleared up and managed to move the the next level.... Thanks for everything!!!!! I'll remember the motto and haf it rooted in my heart!!!!!

Start of another week again.... boss is not in today so we get to slack.... hahaha!!!! Had vegetarian steamboat buffet wif colleagues & 1 ex-colleagues..... shared fun & laughter.... ate so full till i'm so uncomfortable.... gosh!!!!!

Went to isetan scotts to pick up my cosmetics which they owed me and i bought a shorts @ $35 from Mango.... been looking ard for shorts.... been wearing shorts very frequently.... so comfortable wearing shorts ard..... bought another pair of levis jeans.... engineered series @ only $35.... really too good buy tat i cant resist not to get it.... too bad the darker shade doesnt haf size 25.... couldnt buttoned up for size 24..... so i bought the lighter blue shade.....

Oneechan's frn got me a free lance job on sat which involves my interest on manicure.... and itz good $$ for juz tat 1 hr..... the lady might contact me again if she ever has future events tat require manicure services..... heez!!!!!

Dropped "yakuza" an sms tis morning, asking if he's feeling better.... he replied, "Morning, thank you i feel better!" haha.... his english is really improving alot alot..... ganbatte yo~!!!!! Amanda mo ganbarimasu!!!!!

No comments: