Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tsukaretta ne~

Argh!!!!! Hontouni tsukaretta ne~ How can i ever feel as energetic as before???? Been really easily tired lately due to having to juggle so many things makes me really haggard and makes me feel old..... many ppl have been commenting that i've lost weight.... guessed coz i've been running ard too much.... and not having enuff rest..... this kind of life still haf to go on for another 1yr plus..... really need lotsa encouragement from my dearest loved ones..... Ganbatte yo~~

Super busy morning ..... like a mad house @ work..... had lunch @ only 2pm.... managed to haf a good one.... took Yoshinoya's beef & teriyaki set.... been such a long time since i last ate tat.... standard seems to haf dropped alot....... haiz!!!!! Yakuza said tat Yoshinoya is takkai in S'pore ..... very yasui in Japan..... if i ever get to go japan sure to try if the standard is good.

Really pissed off wif my damn "N" phone.... bought for only 4 mths plus and itz giving me a hell lots of prob.... tis is the 2nd time i'm sending it to hosp. It's causing me lotsa inconvenience coz i do not haf a spare hp to use. Itz giving me even more probs when the initial probs still persists even after the 1st servicing..... really very dissatisfied!!!!!!! And when i'm @ the service centre, i see so so so so much customers also waiting to send their hp to hosp...... i cant help to flare @ the young guy who served me..... he empathized wif my fustration and served me very patiently. Tat makes me cool off abit .....service recovery!!! Only can get my phone back next tues.... haiz!!!!! The saddest thing is tat i was unable to back up the files in my hp and there was nothing they can do abt it..... i'm was being forced to accept the fate of losing impt files in my hp.

Lotsa assignments piling up and deadline nearing awaiting for me to start .... but i really still not very motivated to get started.... my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak...... plus i'm so tired lately.... how can i ever get motivated to get started.....

i'm really yearning for a holiday getaway..... really need a break..... feeling so "no life" ...... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! How nice if i can be a tai tai now..... dun needa work & study..... but it will never happen for now.... fat hope!!!!!

No comments: