Friday, March 28, 2008

Disappointment!!!!!!!!

Been feeling very tired tis week coz been sleeping very late the whole week...... as a result falling asleep in the mrt DAILY!!!! Haiz!!!! Tink i'm looking very haggard lately due to lack of sufficient sleep & stress..... Can someone help me out there?????? If this carries on no matter how much eyecon nor other beauty products & cosmetics is goin to help me!!!!!!!!!

My "dearest relative" has juz left me for the month.... guess tis adds to why i'm feeling extremely tired. And as a result, my mood is not good as well.......... feeling moodless..... especially after i receive a particular sms..... Dampen my mood totally!!!!!! Do not wish to elaborate on the issue but i'll gif a similiar scenario of wat i'm feeling.... .....
{ the story goes..... imagine a kid anxiously & excitedly looking forward to receive a gift on his b'day..... itz a gift which he has been wanting to own..... he was told on monday tat it will be given to him on friday .... so there he was patiently waiting for the arrival of friday..... and when friday is finally here ..... he was told by the giver that he will give him days later...... imagine how disappointed he was...... felt like he was being cheated.... empty promises...... how disappointed & upset he's feeling??? } Tis is somehow wad i'm feeling.....

Having headache now..... but class has yet to start..... haiz!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss my bed..... my meh meh!!!!!

No comments: